Chili Piper helps businesses help their buyers.
People interested in your business typically have to wait hours or days after filling out a form. Not anymore. Our intelligent assistant offers them a simple way to book a meeting or start a phone call immediately upon form submission.
Unlike the traditional method of inbound lead management, Chili Piper uses smart rules to qualify and distribute leads to the right reps in real time. Our software also allows companies to automate opportunity distribution from their SDR’s to their AE’s, and book meetings from their marketing campaigns and live events.
Companies like Square, Twilio, DiscoverOrg, SalesLoft, and SiriusDecisions use Chili Piper to create an amazing experience for their leads, and in return experience higher conversions for their business.
Chili Piper is focused on helping Businesses help their Buyers – building a new category we call Buyer Enablement
The Customer Success Representative will be joining our fast-growing Customer Success and Relationship management team responsible for delivering massive value to our customers. On a day to day basis, you will be working with customers to solve support related inquiries and works in tight partnership with the Relationship Management team to:
- 1st Level Support for the Chili Piper Customer Base
- Facilitate setting outcomes and measurable objectives with the Customer
- Hold Customer and Chili Piper accountable to delivering against success criteria
- Engage across the Customers organization and works cross-functionally within Chili Piper to identify opportunities and risks, and present recommendations & solution
- Ownership for outcomes including risk management and mitigation, customer’s value realization, and Customer & Chili Piper’s mutual success
What You’ll Do
- Customer Driven Problem Solving
- Work with new and existing Chili Piper customers to provide assistance with integration, education and documentation to drive long term customer success & value with Chili Piper
- Strategically Configure, Test, Document, and educate both Chili Piper and Customer resources on system design to ensure long term success
- Become a Product Expert
- Remain up to date on Chili Piper product features and developed use cases to drive customers to best practice standards
- Proactively escalate at-risk customers and ensure internal visibility by providing regular updates, status and next steps on a regular cadence through Chatter and Email, and via weekly 1:1s with your Manager
- Stay Process Oriented
- Produce internal best practices and customer user stories to strengthen the implementation process for our Customers
- Collaborate closely with Relationship Management Team
- Collaborate closely with cross-functional teams to support the success of your customers, including Sales, Customer Marketing, and other Post-Sales functions
- Maintain a highly organized and accurate task list, visible to project management and other project resources engaged