This role will help manage existing marketing channels and develop new channels that are aligned with our growth goals. Projects include: email marketing, sweepstakes management, and analytics management. You’ll wear multiple hats and manage a variety of marketing strategies and tactics to help us grow our Free and Premium user base. The ideal candidate is creative, analytical, and extremely determined.
- Help plan, design, and write email automation flows and newsletters.
- Find creative ways to increase open rates and click through rates across our Premium and Free Member user-base.
- Organize, plan, and execute giveaways with like-minded brands for new email acquisition.
- Research & get in touch with like minded companies to partner with on sweepstakes.
- Track KPI metrics for channels and specific campaigns to gauge ROI and scalability
- Learn a data-driven approach to marketing by coming up with new ideas, testing, analyzing data, and improving.
Internal Tools We Use To Get It Done –
- Active Campaign
- Google Analytics
- Referral Hero
- Preferably Marketing or Communication major/minor, or experience in advertising, digital marketing, or sales.
- Knowledge of email and/or marketing best practices.
- Passionate about travel and cheap flights.
- Problem solver, detailed-oriented and hyper-organized.
- Self-starter, scrappy, get-it-done attitude.
- Should be genuinely interested in the latest marketing trends.
Big Plus if You Have –
- Work experience in B2C or lifestyle consumer brand.
- Work experience in the travel industry.
- Experience growing & managing email subscribers.
- Working knowledge of Google Analytics.
- Working knowledge of Active Campaign.
- Working knowledge of Hubspot.
- Design skills (Canva.com).
Why You’ll Just Love Working With Us –
- Competitive Pay.
- No vacation policy – take the time you need.
- Annual company retreat.
- Work remotely! How about from Bali or Thailand? That’s cool with us.