Prezly is growing! We are hiring a Customer Success Manager to help organize our customer initiatives to make our clients successful. That means actively working with them to make sure they’re getting the most out of our software and organizing the team to scale that process.
Prezly aims to be the go-to software solution for PR and communications professionals, giving them the power to manage their contacts, publish news, and pitch stories all from one place. We have strong opinions on why people should care, but we need help driving the right audience to our website. This role will amplify your career. From taking on new challenges to following the lead of incredible mentors, we promise you will grow, learn, and make a difference to our business and the industry.
You will need to be able to work independently and remote. That being said we already have a functioning remote team in place and the right tools to make you an essential part of it.
You’re good at:
- Running the team, making the right decision to reach your OKR (Objectives & Key Results)
- Working closely with the product team on customer feedback and feature roll-out
- Inspiring customers on getting the most out of the solution
- Handling upsells and renewals
- Onboarding and training new clients
- Working out strategies for making customers more successful
- You love inspiring others with enthusiasm
- You have a never say never attitude
- You have experience working at a SaaS company
What you’ll need
- At least 5 years experience in similar roles
- You know the ins and outs of enterprise SaaS companies
- A strategic mindset for understanding customer needs
- Attention to detail, excellent organizational skills, and good time-management skills
- Ability to meet deadlines and self-manage your workload
- Excellent communication skills with high energy and a positive attitude
Why join us
- Competitive salary
- Great tools: At Prezly you’ll get to choose your own gear and tools.
- Flexible hours: There’s a life outside of work. That’s why our distributed team works from where they want when they want. And they get tons of work done.
- Unlimited vacation time: We evaluate on value, not on time spent behind desks. Employees can take as many holidays as they need. This way they bring their A-game to the job.
- Visits to Leuven: A few times per year the entire team gets together in the office in Leuven, the world’s capital of beer. We’ll fly you in so you can have fun with the team.