Salary - $100k – $140k • 0.0% – 0.25%
We are: Shogun, a powerful page builder platform for eCommerce stores, and we’re on a mission to empower anyone to easily create high converting eCommerce pages, through a delightful product experience.
We were in the Winter 2018 batch of Y-Combinator, we’re backed by Initialized Capital, and we have over 10,000 active paying clients.
We are looking for: An Operations Manager who will help leadership scale our international organization. This includes having a role in human resources, legal, finance, and business administration.
- Developing, implementing, and reviewing organizational processes and policies.
- Recruiting and screening for non-technical roles, including growth, design, and support.
- Creating and managing our team member on-boarding process
- Working with leadership and management to create and maintain a program for career roadmaps and performance reviews.
- Working with leadership to formalize and administer compensation bands and benefit plans.
- Planning our annual company wide offsite.
- Working with Cofounders on legal projects focused on compliance.
- Running payroll and contractor payments.
- Drafting contractor agreements and offer letters.
- Working with founders and accountants on budgeting and financial projections
- Working with our accounting firm on reconciliation.
- Working with the cofounders to determine values and mission, and plan for short and long-term goals.
- 5+ years experience business management experience, preferably Operations experience.
- Ability to build consensus and relationships among leadership, managers, and employees.
- Exceptional attention to detail paired with excellent note taking abilities.
- Analytical and data-driven mindset
- Excellent communication skills.
- Competitive salary
- Competitive equity
- Benefits (Health and PTO)
- A highly skilled and dedicated team that is fun to work with.
- Remote work – We are a fully distributed team that works from anywhere with good internet.
Our team is fully distributed and global (check out our team page). We have no office. You should be comfortable with remote work.
Sometimes we hire on a full time contractor basis to begin with. Team members enjoy the same opportunities for great compensation, full time positions, equity, and consideration, regardless of location.